Our anchorage connectors are made from the best materials, ensuring they’re tough and durable enough to withstand even the most challenging environments. Anchorage connectors are critical components of most fall protection systems, even though they’re often overlooked. But they’re crucial because they attach your system securely to the anchorage. The type of anchor you choose depends on the work you’re doing.
- Easy installation.
- Durable 1/4 in (6.3 mm) 7×19 galvanized steel cable with vinyl jacket.
- High-strength steel O-ring at one end.
- High-strength self-locking snap hook at one end.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Ideally uses in: Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas
Be the first to review “Cable Tie-off Adapter”